Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Soapy Massage – Cupidy Massage All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 ]
Email a friend |  

Get yourself cleaned in one of these soapy massage parlors.
waxhead
better quality downstairs than upstairs?! You are serious?

The 6th floor is surely the best...the sideliners on 2nd fl; then the sideliners and a few in the bowls downstairs and then finally the dregs must be the bowl on 2nd fl.

But 6th... that is where the angels sit.

Or so I am told


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:39 am on Oct. 11, 2005
BlueHawaii
Do you guys mean there's a 6th floor model lounge at Cupidy? Sorry, I only had 1 trip to LOS, and 1 trip to Cupidy.

Going back in 2 weeks with 2 friends. Last March I went there about 2 pm, and there were only about 8 girls in the fishbowl. If we go with 3 guys and only 8 girls, slim pickins, and since we don't want to be where are friends have been, what's the best time to go (with more girls available) ?


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 5:38 am on Oct. 14, 2005
dotcom
Is that because you are too lazy to read this thread?

Yeah I guess that would take 5 or 10 minutes out of your busy life.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:38 am on Oct. 14, 2005
mrhugo

Quote: from BlueHawaii on 6:07 pm on Oct. 14, 2005
Do you guys mean there's a 6th floor model lounge at Cupidy? Sorry, I only had 1 trip to LOS, and 1 trip to Cupidy.
j
Going back in 2 weeks with 2 friends. Last March I went there about 2 pm, and there were only about 8 girls in the fishbowl. If we go with 3 guys and only 8 girls, slim pickins, and since we don't want to be where are friends have been, what's the best time to go (with more girls available) ?


Blue,

It's been a while since I've been there but here's the scoop. Cupidy and Plaza are two separate MPs. Normally you can't get to the 2nd or 6th floors thru the Cupidy 1st floor area. You will need to go outside and around to the stairs that lead to the 2nd floor. I believe taxis get a kickback if they drop you off and you take a girl at Cupidy. The best time is around 6-7pm for Plaza. If you get there before, the 6th floor sideliners will be sitting on the 2nd floor until they open the 6th floor. I still prefer all the MPs over in the Ratchada area (Mirage, Colonze2, Emmanuelle, Poseidon, Copa). Good luck!


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 6:39 am on Oct. 14, 2005
dotcom
anyone who answers this guy is dopier than he is. Hope I spelled that right.



S I D E L I N E R S :


http://bkkx.com/cgi-bin/forum/topic.cgi?forum=2&topic=640&start=0


damn - does Mommy cut your steak for you?


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 7:42 am on Oct. 14, 2005
oakweb
yes its right next to it, just walk to the gate with the security guard and keep going right past him.. turn left at the end of that alley and you will see the taxi drop off area for cupidy


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:10 am on Oct. 14, 2005
slowx

Quote: from waxhead on 5:07 pm on Oct. 11, 2005
better quality downstairs than upstairs?! You are serious?

The 6th floor is surely the best...the sideliners on 2nd fl; then the sideliners and a few in the bowls downstairs and then finally the dregs must be the bowl on 2nd fl.

But 6th... that is where the angels sit.

Or so I am told


i was surprised too abt the lack of quality on level 6.. go check for yourself..

maybe I need to pop by again but now busy with another proj at mirage cafe


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 11:34 am on Oct. 14, 2005
BlueHawaii
Thanks Hugo. I thought I remember taking and elevator to the room, but couldn't remember the layout.

Glad everyone's not a DICKHEAD like Dot!


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:26 pm on Oct. 14, 2005
bkkz

Quote: from mrhugo on 7:07 pm on Oct. 14, 2005

Normally you can't get to the 2nd or 6th floors thru the Cupidy 1st floor area. You will need to go outside and around to the stairs that lead to the 2nd floor.
There is an exit on the 2nd level which is to the left of the main entrance, that leads you to the carpark and as you walk down, you will see Cupidy.

I had a chat with a taxi driver recently, and he was telling me that he took his friend from out of town to Cupidy, and that his price was 1,300 B for fishbowl girls and 1,800 B for the sideliners. So, it looks like we are already paying a surcharge!


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 4:42 pm on Oct. 14, 2005
Cerberus
"Racial surcharge' because affluent TH punters of course do not exist right ?
I suggest not to patronise venues with racial surcharge.
There are sufficient venues that do not apply such surchagre and provide at least equal choices and service level. What better method is there to try and eradicate racial surcharge than not buy it ?


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:12 am on Oct. 15, 2005
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com