| |
flashBKK
|
I have My's cell number but it no longer a working number. I last spoke to her in Februaury and the number worked. Now nothing. I just hope somebody comes across her (did that sound bad?) or asks the other girls for info. That would be a wonderful gift to a fellow monger.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 6:10 am on June 13, 2006
|
|
harold444
|
she got so many repeat customers do you really think other girls would be willing to tell us what happened. they probably relieved she not there anymore.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 7:12 am on June 13, 2006
|
|
Skip
|
Quote: from flashBKK on 7:11 pm on June 13, 2006 I last spoke to her in Februaury and the number worked. Now nothing.
That is not good! Worst case scenario maybe- meaning she's out of the country and / or out of the scene. Still, co-worker inquiries could turn up some leads.... What other Angels girls are TTMers? They may be the ones to ask.
|
Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:37 am on June 13, 2006
|
|
emerald
|
jeezus! I had the most gawd-awful (and in this case "awful" means terrible) experience with a MG from Angels. I chose Miss L from the website and booked her to my room for 2 hours. For starters, her picture was taken 5 years and 25 pounds ago. But, I'm fairly forgiving and I still tried to be optimistic. I'm no piece of work either. But, this girl did NOTHING right in the short time she was with me. She didn't smile, no 'sawat dii ka', no wai, she didn't wash her feet when she came in, she didn't shower when I offered her a towel, she told me not to call there if I want any part of my session to be massage, she complained about the rain, she complained about the traffic, she complained about how far she had to travel... bitch, bitch, bitch! I tried to hang in there with her. I offered her a menu of drinks, handed her the remote, kept smiling... but she was in a funk from the start. My biggest mistake was not giving her a couple of hundred baht for taxi and turning her away after the first 5 minutes. Why am I such a f***in' optimist? To illustrate how ludicrous this session was, the best thing she did was leave early! As someone has said here before, some girls can do this work and some can't. I fully understand that. But, I am of the opinion that being in a service profession means giving up the liberty to be cranky at work. A short way into our session, I kept thinking about something that happened years ago. In my younger days, I was a high school football coach. I remember how exciting it was the first time to go with several other coaches to a major coaching clinic in the big city. I learned a lot from sessions with some of the greatest university and pro coaches of the day. But, the biggest lesson I learned was from a high school coach I met there named "Jiggs." There were about six of us that went bar-hopping one night while I was there. I was fairly new and naive to all of this, but I went along with the group. All of us were in our early to mid-twenties, except for Jiggs. He was "old"... probably nearly 50, with a red face, reddish-blonde hair, and a significant beer gut. I didn't know him before this trip; he was a friend of a friend. But he was well-known as a winning coach. He was "old school" through and through. It was obvious his expectations of the people around him were high. As the night went on, I absorbed more and more of the Jiggs philosophy. He said what was on his mind and he was damn tough. We were probably in about our tenth bar and ten to twenty beers down. This one was a topless, small bar. A few girls paraded on and off the platform, some toying with the pole, some chatting up the customers. Eventually, a rather plain girl sauntered onto the platform. She was a 4 at best. She definitely needed a different occupation. Terrible body, little saggy tits. Sour look on her face. Hell, I had a young wife with 2 kids at home that looked better than this! I actually felt sorry for her. One of many times I have felt sorry for a bar girl. I looked down the bar at Jiggs. I just knew this situation had to be making him uncomfortable. There was certainly no excellence here. And Jiggs expected excellence. And Jiggs had consumed a lot of beer. Finally, he just couldn't take it any more. He looked up at her and hollered the line that has stayed with me all these years. He bellowed, "SMILE GOD-DAMMIT! YA GOTTA LIKE YOUR WORK!" I have four kids. Two are in education, one is in law, and one is in real estate. I taught all of them the Jiggs line. To this day, as they work with colleagues and customers, they often say how indelible that line is in their minds. I wanted to teach Miss L that same line. To my way of thinking, it's mostly about attitude. Thanks for listening...
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 6:52 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
Mel Gibson
|
AND.... to stop this happening to you or other customers you rang her boss and said.............??????????? ?
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 7:04 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
emerald
|
You're right Mel, I probably should have. However, my experiences in the LOS have taught me that, usually, to complain is met with a "mai pen lai" attitude on the other end. So I chalked it up to a bad roll of the dice.
|
Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:17 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
harold444
|
im of the opinion dont complain just be happy you didnt have to pay an arm and leg for your bad experiences...lol. i said that some prostitutes just shouldnt be prostitutes. I tried a g spot girl recently and I could tell she just doesnt have the hooker mentality to offer a good time. she will make her money as she is quite japanese style cute. i do see the allure of 2k short time though. for them its a fortune.....lol. i also said if you want massage you have to go for the uggly girls who r not expecting to be propositioned............lol. dont go to vip massage expecting anyone to be happy if u there for massage...lol.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:29 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
Mel Gibson
|
emerald,, First time complaint by you may meet with a Mai pen rai,,, second complaint from Harold may get a Mai pen rai,,, 3rd, fourth etc will ultimately see the lady removed from the business. That is what should happen. If no-one complains then the owners assume customer thinks "mai pen rai" and they continue with the same ladies and same business model. All complaints should also be relayed through this forum, so regulars can keep tabs,,, I assure you a vigorous complaint will be registered directly to the owners once several people complain of the same problem. Cheers
|
Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:55 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
Jnr Disprin
|
re: LINDA has left... went to Aviva to see if she was there but no luck... guess I'll have to sample every oily to see where she's at now... : ( I think Linda is back at Angels - saw her in the book (and busy) and walking down the stairs after a session with Yo... the latter was nothing special. Best at Angels for me has been Donut and Rina. Jnr
|
Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 8:20 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
Anhol Ding
|
I'm a bit confused here. Yo is Rina. Or are you talking about another Yo ? Maybe, that is why Yo had to change her name to Rina after reutrning from Aviva. Ah well. We all learn a little bit more.
|
Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 8:26 am on June 18, 2006
|
|
| |
|