Bangkok Tonight Forum  
BangkokTonight : Massage | Bars | Discos | Night Clubs | Hotels | Escorts | Tips | Maps | Site Map
Search in:  

Main – Oil Massage – Tulip Massage All Topics

Topic Jump
<< Back Next >>
Multiple pages for this topic [ 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 190 ]
Email a friend |  

 
romeland
.... what put me off her though was when I had finished, she lay there wanking herself.......

yeh, that would put a lot of people off ?? NOT !!! LOL.


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 7:03 am on May 15, 2007
The Admiral
Tried Yok as the other 'Stars' of Tulip were not available.

Cute girl, 5"9', not slim but not chubby either, nice figure.
No fake breasts here, an asian B-cup which is a European A-cup. She believes tehre are too small, I don't mind, it's how you use them that counts and boy can she use them!

We basically went to the room, I asked for a Coke as she got her "work kit". Showered where I had a comfy rub down which immediately got me aroused, so much obliging she gave a nice HJ "just to set the mood" as she said.

Out of shower and onto the bed, no rough stuff as I was a it knackered for a 14hour flight the same day, but a nice carress of her nails on my back and shoulders quickly got me wanting to to wind her up - she was most cooperative and with a wonderful open attitude to it. When my fingers were drenched with her juice she thanked wme with a wonderful BBBJ and a little salad tossing before getting the condom on.
Her attitude just got the better of me. The sex was playful, cowgirl, missionary and spooning. Once we were done I asked for a10mns breather, to have a smoke and drink a bit.
Lied down a bit as she oiled herself up and proceeded to show just what she could do with her breasts, slowly the rub down evolved into a 69 with a bit of ass-fingering from both of us, as the exciement grew, we proceeded to getting into a reverse cowgirl and after a bit of shifting around the bed, doggystyle.
Didn't go for anal as I might like Jim Morrisson, but I'm not a Back door man. (yeah you don't understand)

All in all a great session for me, cute girl, nice breasts, firm ass, and an absolutely great playful attitude.

Tulips rules, that's all I can say.


Bangkok Women : Meet Sensual Bangkok Women
Posted on: 9:42 am on May 15, 2007
otega
I heard 31st of May is a big religious day therefore EDEN will be closed. Will TULIP be open during 27th of May till June 4th. I'll be in BKK during this time just wanted to know TULIP will be available throught out my whole stay.

Dan


Thai Girls : Meet Sexy Thai Girls
Posted on: 9:55 am on May 20, 2007
BoKon
Greetings mr otega,

Even if Tulip will be closed on that day, you can always order take out from them. Anyhow they were not closed even for Budha days. My guess is they will be open.

Good Luck and enjoy


Bangkok Girls : Meet Sexy Bangkok Girls
Posted on: 6:04 pm on May 20, 2007
Finchy

Quote: from romeland on 7:48 pm on May 15, 2007

.... what put me off her though was when I had finished, she lay there wanking herself.......

yeh, that would put a lot of people off ?? NOT !!! LOL.



Don't misquote me. I said ".....and moaning in a really exaggerated fashion." It was the blatantly obvious faking that put me off. Maybe some guys like that and somehow believe that it is for real.


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 9:07 pm on May 20, 2007
romeland
I know Finch man, it's just for us sexed starved people living in Farngland for most of the year, the thought of a TG "wanking" on a bed sort of gets the pecker going.

I agree, once you have shot your load, it just aint the same anymore, especially if it is apparant it is not real.

Right now, sitting in my shitty office, looking out at a shitty street, full of shitty, ugly, miserable people, I would kill to have a TG faking it in front of me...


Bangkok Women : Meet Beautiful Thai Girls
Posted on: 4:05 am on May 21, 2007
38mansion
My office overlooks a miserable wet car park.............look out the window and dream of 2 eden girls wanking eachother............should I go on or start a fantasy thread for miseable office workers.


Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 5:08 am on May 21, 2007
ma9

Quote: from romeland on 5:50 pm on May 21, 2007
Right now, sitting in my shitty office, looking out at a shitty street, full of shitty, ugly, miserable people, I would kill to have a TG faking it in front of me...



You DO make a valid point.

;)


Thai Girls : Meet Active Thai Girls
Posted on: 10:14 am on May 21, 2007
Finchy

Quote: from romeland on 4:50 pm on May 21, 2007

I know Finch man, it's just for us sexed starved people living in Farngland for most of the year, the thought of a TG "wanking" on a bed sort of gets the pecker going.

I agree, once you have shot your load, it just aint the same anymore, especially if it is apparant it is not real.

Right now, sitting in my shitty office, looking out at a shitty street, full of shitty, ugly, miserable people, I would kill to have a TG faking it in front of me...



Fair play, I sometimes forget how good it can be over here, compared to back home.

However spare a thought for those of us living here, we also have problems....do I go to Tulip, Eden, just a quick blowjob at SoL, a soapy....soooo many options


Thai Women : Meet Matured Thai Women
Posted on: 10:36 pm on May 21, 2007
seajohn
That's right. It's constant torment.

Pretty tough.

Only a 23% success rate decreasing by average.07% every year...

And can you imagine what failure's like in this scene? You know, a relationship for chrissakes with a beautiful sweet young girl who is only thinking about loving you for support... Nah, most of you tourist guys couldn't handle this hardcore stuff. It's like a trench warfare, you know, of vagina!




Bangkok Girls : Meet Attractive Thai Girls
Posted on: 12:22 am on May 22, 2007
     

© 2001-2019 bangkok2night.com | Our Privacy Statement

Powered by Ikonboard 2.1.10
© 2001 Ikonboard.com